- Do I need to make an appointment?
- How do I make and confirm an appointment?
- How much is a tattoo?
- Why do you have a minimum charge?
- How do I know your shop is clean?
- What should I get? Can you give me some ideas?
- Can you e-mail me the design once it is done?
- Can I take a photo of the design to show my friend?
- Is your work guaranteed?
- Can't you do my tattoo for cheaper?
- Can I get tattooed if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Do you do all white tattoos?
We prefer if you can make the booking in person or if you can’t, you can make a booking via e-mail. To confirm your appointment with one of our Tattooers we require a R500 deposit. The deposit will not only secure your appointment time but will be taken off the price of your tattoo.
For those that cannot make this payment in person, you can pay the deposit by EFT (electronic fund transfer) . Our banking details will be given once booking enquiry has been made.
*Please Note: Deposits are non-refundable unless a 48 hour notification of postponement or cancellation has been given.
For big tattoos (e.g. sleeves, back pieces etc) that can’t be done in one sitting we have an hourly rate.
To ensure your safety and ours, whether you’re getting a small or a big tattoo, the setup is still the same. You aren’t just paying for a new tattoo. Everything at the artists’ station is bagged or covered with disposable barrier film. Everything that will be touched during the tattoo process should be covered. This limits the possibility of cross-contamination and spread of *blood-borne pathogens from one client to the next. New needles, disposable tubes, sterilized grips, professional equipment, variety of consumables and the process of sterilising ensures that you get a good, clean tattoo. Your health and safety is important to us, that’s why we have a minimum charge.
* Blood-borne pathogens are the microorganisms that carry infection like Staph and MRSA, Hepatitis, HIV, AIDS, and a host of other illnesses. An autoclave is the only acceptable means of equipment sterilization in the tattoo shop. It is a machine that uses a combination of heat, steam and pressure to kill all pathogenic microorganisms known to man.
We do not charge to touch up our own work within a year, however the free touch up excludes tattoos on the fingers, hands and feet. These will be charged our shop minimum. Given that you followed our specific after care instructions.